BENEFITS OF DIAMAPRO UV-HS PLUS
- Ideal for industrial, commercial & retail floors that constantly withstand heavy forklift and foot traffic - won't chip, crack or peel
Outperforms other coatings in chemical resistance
- Shows no sign of deterioration after a minimum of 12 hours exposure to chemicals such as: mustard, ketchup, vinegar, bleach, gasoline, peroxide, wax strippers, motor oil, hydrochloric acid and even Skydrol®, one of the most caustic chemicals for concrete.
Easy to maintain
- Routine scrubbing, sweeping or mopping is all it takes to maintain a DiamaPro UV coated surface.
Provides a safe and aesthetically appealing surface
- Yields a coefficient of friction that exceeds National Floor Safety Institute standards and has a low VOC content of 3.0 g/l. Concrete floors shine long after coating, resulting in a brighter, more reflective work space.
Available in gloss and matte finishes
- Get a clear, reflective surface similar to polished concrete or a softer, reflective image for restored floors
- In extremely wet areas where additional traction is required, a blended aluminum oxide aggregate can be added prior to curing, resulting in a safer wet walking surface.
Infused with Microban® to stop the growth of mold, mildew and bacteria
- Microban is a proprietary bactericide and antimicrobial. it keeps floors cleaner by preventing damaging microbial growth before it can start. For applications for sanitation is crucial - cafeterias, restaurants, supermarkets, healthcare facilities, pharmaceutical labs, kennels and veterinary offices - Microban infused DiamaPro is the solution.
- Being infused with Microban enables DiamaPro UV-HS Plus to fight off odor causing bacteria.
Certified DiamaPro installers are available nationwide
- DiamaPro UV-HS Plus can be cured at any temperature, requires no primer coat and has an extremely long shelf life.
Hands-on training is available if you choose to self-perform
- Comprehensive on-site training and certification in surface preparation in surface preparation, coating application and curing can be provided by our technical team at your facility
BENEFITS OF DIAMAPRO LINE STRIPING
- No production or operation time is lost while waiting for striped areas to dry and cure
Fuses to produce a solid colored film
- Quickest and most durable coating system - won't chip or peel away like tape
Effectively indicates pedestrian traffic and safety zones
- Keep employees and visitors safe by clearly marking danger areas and directing traffic within a safety zone