Benefits of UV-Cured
Benefits of UV-HS Plus
- Ideal for industrial, commercial & retail floors that constantly withstand heavy forklift and foot traffic - won't chip, crack or peel
Outperforms other coatings in chemical resistance
- Shows no sign of deterioration after a minimum of 12 hours exposure to chemicals such as: mustard, ketchup, vinegar, bleach, gasoline, peroxide, wax strippers, motor oil, hydrochloric acid and even Skydrol®, one of the most caustic chemicals for concrete.
Easy to maintain
- Routine scrubbing, sweeping or mopping is all it takes to maintain a DiamaPro UV coated surface.
Provides a safe and aesthetically appealing surface
- Yields a coefficient of friction that exceeds National Floor Safety Institute standards and has a low VOC content of 3.0 g/l. Concrete floors shine long after coating, resulting in a brighter, more reflective work space.
Available in gloss and matte finishes
- Get a clear, reflective surface similar to polished concrete or a softer, reflective image for restored floors
- In extremely wet areas where additional traction is required, a blended aluminum oxide aggregate can be added prior to curing, resulting in a safer wet walking surface.
Microban® Product Protection Inhibits Bacteria growth.
- Microban antimicrobial protection works to inhibit the growth of bacteria on product surfaces. It keeps floors cleaner by preventing damaging microbial growth before it can start. For applications for sanitation is crucial - cafeterias, restaurants, supermarkets, healthcare facilities, pharmaceutical labs, kennels and veterinary offices - DiamaPro concrete treatments with Microban technology are the solution.
- Microban antimicrobial technology enables DiamaPro UV-HS Plus to fight off odor causing bacteria.
Certified DiamaPro installers are available nationwide
- DiamaPro UV-HS Plus can be cured at any temperature, requires no primer coat and has an extremely long shelf life.
Hands-on training is available if you choose to self-perform
- Comprehensive on-site training and certification in surface preparation in surface preparation, coating application and curing can be provided by our technical team at your facility
Benefits of Diama-TLC
Revives worn-out concrete floors
- Diama-TLC brings new colorful life and aesthetic appeal to interior and exterior concrete substrates
Imparts a near solid, uniform color
- A blend of proprietary chemicals and pigment infused with lithium silicate
Bonds with the concrete substrate
- Takes on the performance benefits of the sealer topcoat. When used in tandem with DiamaPro UV-HS Plus, it assures optimal chemical and abrasion resistance
Benefits of Diama-Joint Fill Plus
- Formulated to withstand the abuse of forklift traffic while supporting the shoulders of control joints in concrete slabs. Will not smear when polished.
Floor can quickly be returned to service
- Once installed, it can be shaved within 45 minutes and opened for traffic in less than one hour. Moisture insensitive during and after cure.
Microban Antimicrobial Technology
- Stops the growth of mold and bacteria in cracks and control joints.
Benefits of DiamaPro Line Striping
- No production or operation time is lost while waiting for striped areas to dry and cure
Fuses to produce a solid colored film
- Quickest and most durable coating system - won't chip or peel away like tape
Effectively indicates pedestrian traffic and safety zones
- Keep employees and visitors safe by clearly marking danger areas and directing traffic within a safety zone