DiamaJoint Fill Plus
DiamaPro DiamaJoint Fill Plus with or without Microban - 2 Part, 1:1 Ratio (custom colors)
A proprietary polyurea control joint fill material formulated to withstand the abuse of forklift traffic while supporting the shoulders of control joints in concrete slabs. Once installed, it can be shaved within 45 minutes and opened for traffic in less than one hour. Its low viscosity properties allow the material to flow into moderate width cracks protecting them from further impact damage.
- Helps prevent the growth of mold and bacteria in cracks and control joints.
- Supports the shoulders of joints and cracks to minimize further edge spalling.
- Semi-rigid formulation to withstand vibration and slight joint movement while in service
- Moisture insensitive during and after cure
- Odorless with no toxic vapors
- Meets USGBC’s LEED® requirement of IEQ Credit 4.1
- Bond strength <400 psi. Designed to release from the joint face minimizing stress on the concrete shoulder while incurring high levels of joint movement or concrete shrinkage.
- Durable and will not smear when polished.
|Available In:||Part Number:|
|600 ml Cartridge||DP-DJFPLUS-CART|
|10 Gallon Color Pack||DP-DJFPLUS-PACK10|
- DiamaJoint Fill - Color Pack - Safety Data Sheet
- DiamaJoint Fill - Component A - Safety Data Sheet
- DiamaJoint Fill - Component B - Safety Data Sheet
- DiamaJoint Fill - Technical Data Bulletin
- DiamaJoint Fill Plus - Component A - Safety Data Sheet
- DiamaJoint Fill Plus - Component B - Safety Data Sheet
- DiamaJoint Fill Plus - Technical Data Bulletin